Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

I have not been random (on this blog anyway) in far too long. Today, I shall be random once again. If you would like to be random as well you can click the box and link up over at Stacy's place.



1. September! I. Love. September!

2. Amazon has some free kindle books. This has resulted in my "To read" pile growing far too large.

3. Speaking of my "To read" pile, I've GOT to get my hands on A Clash of Kings. Must know what happens next!

4. Dear George Lucas, Cut. It. Out. It was PERFECT the way it was. STOP changing things!

5. Realized that Kid's birthday is a week away. This means his party is less than Two weeks away! I'm not panicking, not at all! Where's my towel!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

6. If you have any awesome suggestions for a Lego birthday party I'm all ears. (Well, all eyes I suppose.)

7. Ringer starts tonight. I'm sort of excited to have Sarah Michelle Gellar back on my TV.

8. Pinterest rocks! I found a website that suggested making pancakes in mini muffins cups, in the oven. Perfect. No turning, no flipping, just baking and eating. (Bonus if you add chocolate chips and pumpkin!)

9. What's your favorite creepy book to read for Halloween?

10. I love my New England Patriots. Yeah, Baby!

I may have more but I'll stop now. Hey, at least they were all short.

4 comments:

Big Mama Cass said...

My kindle is getting to be as bad as my sea of unread books. I actually have a fear that I will die before I read all of my books. Stupid I know but it's a huge fear.

Pinterest is AWESOMENESS!

Looking into Ringer now.

Kristine said...

I am a Pinterest addict....

R. Molder said...

I keep hearing about Pinterest. What is the deal? Not sure I have time for another obsession, I'm afraid to find out!!!

I don't have a favorite book, but my favorite scary movie is Shawn of the dead.

Unknown said...

Here's a great Lego party! At least, my boys think it's awesome!http://www.livinglocurto.com/2010/06/lego-birthday-party/

I bet there's some good ideas on Pinterest too.