Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

A few weeks ago The Save At Home Mom posted a recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and I HAD to try it!

 Our Walmart didn't have Coconut Oil so I put it off. Well, recently I was shopping and there it was! Just sitting on the shelf! Waiting for me to buy it! Coconut Oil!

I grabbed it and made it a point to try this fudge. Want to know how I made it? I'll tell ya!

You will need:

1/2 Cup of Coconut oil
1/2 Cup of Cocoa powder
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
1/4 Cup Raw Honey (To be honest, I used regular natural honey. We don't eat honey around here and the raw stuff was a large jar and expensive.)
1/2 tsp. vanilla


1/2 a cup of Coconut Oil


1/2 a cup of Cocoa powder


1/2 a cup of Organic Peanut Butter



1/4 Cup of Honey



1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla

 
(I know it says "Mexican Blend" but it still vanilla.)


Pour all the ingredients in a bowl.


Looks, uh, yum?

Blend them all together.



Get cute little cupcake papers and put them in your cupcake tray.


Pour some fudgey batter into each one. (Mine made 15)


Now put them in the fridge for about 40 min to an hour or in the freezer for about 20 minutes.

When you get them out they're nice and solid and cute.


And . . .

They taste SO GOOD!


give them a try!

They're tasty, easy to make, minimal clean-up AND I can't find any reason to tell the Kid "No" when he asks for some fudge!

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

That sounds delicious!! I may have to try it. Thanks!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Very cute and they look simple enough to make. I think I might have to try them.

Call Me Cate said...

The coconut oil perplexes me. It looks sorta like crisco? Also, I'm allergic, so no matter.

My gramma's fudge recipe uses marshmallows and vinegar. Yeah. I think we've also made it using fluff. They look good simple though - the hard part with fudge (for me) is always the boiling.

forever folding laundry said...

Oh, wow.
That really looks good.
They look like homemade Reese's.
I've never ever bought
coconut oil.
Cate's right: it does look
kind of Crisco-ey!

~Keri