Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

HGotW: James Roday

I was going to wait until Psych came back with new episodes to feature this guy but I just couldn't wait.

Do you watch Psych? You really should! It's LOTS of fun! I love the characters so much! I can't really pick out which one is my favorite because they're all great!

Psych is sort of a comedy version of The Mentalist (and Shawn actually references The Mentalist a few times in the series).

Shawn Spencer is hyper-observant (is that a thing? Oh well, it is now), noticing all kinds little details that others miss. Using this talent he poses as a psychic and opens a detective agency with his best friend. The police often call on him to aid in solving cases using his "psychic" abilities. It is a very entertaining and funny show! Give it a try!

Tired of my exposition? Just want some Hot Guy? Alright, here ya go . . .

James Roday








Seriously, I just love him.

This weeks featured female also stars in Psych as Police Detective Juliet O'Hara.

Maggie Lawson



And Together . . .


Shawn and Juliet

James and Maggie
(I love this pic!)

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Come back!

(All photos found on Google.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those two :)

Psychlovershules2 said...

My favorite people in the world!