Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

HGotW - James Marsters

How about a Buffy the Vampire Slayer edition of Hot Guy of the Week?

I asked for suggestions and this is one I received. So, here we go!

James Marsters and Juliet Landau played Spike and Drusilla in a couple seasons of Buffy. Spike, he couldn't make up his mind whether he wanted to be a bad guy or a good guy but Dru, she knew. There was no wishy washy with Drusilla. She was evil and she owned it!

There's Lots (or so very much) of debate of who was the best couple of the Buffy series. Buffy and Angel? Buffy and Spike? Spike and Drusilla? (And a whole bunch more that don't really fit into this post.) Personally I'm a Buffy/Angel fan and a Spike/Dru fan.

Anyway, it doesn't matter who I like, really. How about some pictures?

James Marsters




I like this one a lot.



Juliet Landau




I think this one is really pretty!


That's it for this weeks edition of HGotW! Thanks for stopping by! Come back again!

No comments: