Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

HGotW: Josh Gates. St. Patrick's Day Edition

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I love St. Patrick's Day! (My post yesterday should have pretty much cemented that fact.)

Today is going to be a GOOD St. Patrick's Day!!! Today Destination Truth will be LIVE in Ireland conducting an investigation. LIVE!

I love Destination Truth! I love the silly investigations, I love the crew and I Love the host! Josh Gates is one of the funniest guys ever and an amazing host.

So, in honor of Destination Truth's first ever live investigation this weeks Hot Guy is . . .

Josh Gates





(My favorite)


If you like paranormal reality TV shows, Ireland, the Legend of the Banshee or just love to laugh then you should turn on the Syfy network tonight at 7/6c and enjoy some Josh Gates and Destination Truth!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments: