Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Caramel Cinnamon Rolls

When I was younger my Aunt used to make some amazing little cinnamon rolls. They were so yummy. It had been a long time since I had them so one day I went on an internet search and found the recipe. I've made them ever since. SO GOOD!

They are Mini Caramel Cinnamon Rolls. They're really easy to make and the taste is amazing.

Recipe:
1/4 Cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Margarine
2 Tablespoons Light Corn syrup
1 8 oz. Can of Crescent Dinner Rolls
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon

Heat your oven to 375.

In s small bowl mix the brown sugar, margarine and corn syrup. Spread in the bottom of a round cake pan. (I actually just mix it all up in the cake pan.)



Pop open the crescent rolls and unroll them. Separate them into four rectangles and pinch together the perforations.

In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sugar. (I Never measure out my cinnamon and sugar because I like a bit more and definitely more cinnamon.)

Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the four rectangle. (You can add some pecans to this too if you want. I never do.)



Start at the short side and roll up the dough. Pinch the edges to seal them. Cut each roll into four pieces and place them in the cake pan.



Bake 20 to 27 minutes or until golden brown.

Cool for a minute or two and invert them onto a platter.



Enjoy! They're good warm or cold!

No comments: