Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HGotW: Michael Rosenbaum

If it's Thursday it must be time to check out a Hot Guy!

I discovered this weeks Hot Guy back in 2001 when my cousin made me watch Smallville. It didn't take long before he showed up on the screen and I didn't see anyone else. I watched almost the whole first season just to have the opportunity to watch him. (Unfortunately even my "love" for him couldn't keep me interested in the weirdness that was Smallvile . . . on that note, I'm dumbfounded that this show is still on. Oh well.)

Time for this weeks HGotW . . .

Michael Rosenbaum






You might recognize our featured female this week from a little known series of movies called The Twilight Saga. I picked her because I just happen to think she's very pretty. I also really like her voice. She has a very nice speaking voice.

(I wish she would guest in Supernatural. Hehe, she would fit right in with the other pretty people.)

Nikki Reed



I hope you had a good visit to this weeks HGotW post. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: