Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Which Excercise?

Just a very short post . . . because for some reason I can't let myself go to bed before I type here. Maybe I need someone to tell its about quality and not really quantity . . .

Anyway, I've been working my butt off (well, trying to anyway) at the gym for ages now. My stomach seems to be going away a little and I'm definitely developing muscles in my arms that I've never seen before.

My problem is that I can't seem to lose the thighs. That's really what I want gone the most. I want to buy clothes that fit my waist and not clothes that have to fit over my thighs first. (I hope you know what I mean there, sounded nearly clear as mud to me.)

So, if anyone out there in the wide world of internet has any suggestions on excercises that would help shed the weight in the legs, I'm ALL ears.

I appreciate ANY advice you may have to offer! Thanks!

No comments: