Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mario. No, Really.

I was surfing the internet just looking for some random articles hoping that it would jog something in my brain for some blog posts.

Google sent me to some article about Nintendo and how Mario was first called Jumpman. Yea, not really what I was looking for so I headed for Wikipedia and clicked on Random article.

Guess what?

MARIO! By the way his name was first supposed to be Jumpman.

How strange that in the whole wide internet it sent me to Mario twice.

I used to play Mario all the time when I was a kid. Super Mario Brothers 3 was my favorite one. I also like the first one and Duck Hunt. I was good at shooting down those ducks.

I wonder what it would be like to pick up a controller for the original Nintendo and play some Mario Brothers. Nostalgic.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

My daughters are almost grown, and Mario is still their favorite game! The originals are always the best, correctamundo?