Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Last Ever?

Jim Beaver (Supernatural, Harper's Island, etc . . .) posted this on his Facebook page. It looked like a bit of fun so I thought I would steal it.

Okay, here's the proposition: It's your last day on earth. You get the following choices:



1. Last meal ever

2. Last DVD to watch

3. One person outside your family (living or dead) to talk to

4. Last song to hear

5. Last words.

Jim's answers:

1. Penne calamari from California Canteen in L.A.

2. "Murder He Says" (except it's not on DVD yet)

3. George Reeves ("Come on, man, you can tell me. I'm gonna find out in a minute anyway.")

4. "Please Don't Bury Me" by John Prine

5. "But I come back to life next season, right?"


Now my answers:

1. Lobster Tail with Shrimp Scampi from Red Lobster.

2. Hard, either Little Women or Pride and Prejudice

3. Outside my family? Christina.

4. All For Love by Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams and Sting

5. I Love You!

No comments: