Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Academy Awards

Oscar Observations (Bear in mind that at the time of this writing the actual ceremony is not over yet.)

Best Dressed Female: Anna Kendrick, Demi Moore Elizabeth Banks. Kathryn Bigelow looked very nice too.

Best Dress Male: Okay, is it just me or do they mostly look alike? I liked Ben Stiller's tux. Umm, Taylor Lautner always looks great (He's a cutie.) Oh! Robert Downy Jr. looked Good!

Worst Dressed Female: Sarah Jessica Parker. Was she wearing a shower curtain?

Worst Dressed Male: Once again, I didn't really notice. They look the same to me, for the most part.

I was dissapointed that Anna Kendrick lost, I like her.

Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin were pretty entertaining. Of course they're no Billy Crystal. He could host!

It was nice to see Neil Patrick Harris. I love that guy, he's super entertaining.

Oh! During the tribute to the Horror films. Can someone please tell me why there was a clip of A. Bettlejuice (Because, I really don't horror when I see that film) and B. NEW MOON!? Are you kidding me? HAHAHAHA Horror?

Hubby was unimpressed with Avatar's loss. I haven't seen either Avatar or the Hurt Locker so I was indifferent but it was nice to see Kathryn Bigelow win. She made history. Go women! hehe

Well, I guess that's it. Nothing like some random oscarsness.

No comments: