Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

Happy Random Tuesday Everyone! Do you have some Random Thoughts you would like to share with the world? Or, would you prefer to simply read others Random Thoughts? Well then, click the little box below and head over to Keely's blog!

randomtuesday


1. I love Twitter! I love that it puts us wee little common folk on the same level with people who are just slightly more well know than us. I mentioned I saw Mark Sheppard on CBS the other night, in a tweet and he responded to me by asking what show it was that I saw him on. Yes, I do realize that is a silly little insignificant thing but it made me smile.

2. Also, Alyson Hannigan (love her) tweeted about her TiVo. So, I responded to her something about the fact that she likes her TiVo and we're considering getting one and have been trying to get some feedback. Well, she provided me with some feedback. She responded to tell me it was the best thing for tv. Once again, I smiled.

3. I also love Twitter and Message boards and blogging for another reason that's fairly similar to the above comment. I love how these things introduce us to new people all over the word who have interests similar to our own. I think I may have to write a whole post on this subject . . .

4. I love Netflix and XBox live! Now I can watch my Netflix right on my TV! So awesome!

5. While I'm loving things I'm going to give some love to Geek Squad. Awesome peoples over there! They have rescued some VERY important things for me. I'll probably blog about that tomorrow.

6. Going to see Craig Ferguson on Friday (Well, that's the plan anyway)!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!!

7. Had a very nice evening last night. Along with Geek Squad being so great we also had dinner at Cheddars. If you've never eaten at Cheddars you are absolutely missing out! I wish there were more locations around. Seems like a Southern based kind of restaurant.

8. Oh wow. Has anyone seen the Verizon person that is the Twilight Parody? Very clever and funny.
9. It seems as thought I'm a bit low on random this week. Not sure why. I really want to talk about Geek Squad but they deserve a post all to themselves. So, Have a great day!!

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Sounds like you've had some good luck.

Enjoy the rest of your RTT.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/learn-how-to-slice-your-kids-hot-dogs-boomers-who-still-smoke-the-stuff-pit-bulls-and-little-people-all-have-what-in-common/

Otter Thomas said...

My wife loves Cheddars. We don't have one but we try to eat at one when we can.