Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts!

Happy Random Tuesday everyone! Are you feeling at all random today? If you are you really should share! Grab the box below and head over to Keely's place to join the fun!

randomtuesday


1. I know I already said it but . . . Soooo Happy for the New Orleans Saints! What a game!

2. I'm really going to miss football.

3. Craig Ferguson is on Twitter!!!! I'm sooo excited!! THAT was a great birthday gift! (@Craigyferg)

4. Kiddo went to bed last night and I heard him coughing. I though Oh no. Oh yes. He woke up this morning with a full blown cold! I HATE it when my poor Kiddo is sick.

5. Taxes done! Yes! Do I have to wait to spend the money until it actually gets here????

6. Hubby let me make breakfast for dinner last night since it was my birthday. (He doesn't really care for breakfast.) I made homemade sausage. Turkey sausage actually because I didn't have ground pork. It was so good. I was proud of myself. I felt so Amish. (This post is not intended to offend any Amish that may be reading.)

7. We FINALLY got batteries for Kiddo's ClickStart system. I love that thing! He's learning letters and numbers and computer skills. He also LOVES it! (I think we may need new batteries soon. Too bad I haven't found C size rechargable batteries.)

8. I finally changed the ringtones on my phone. I was still listening to Carol of the bells (Trans Siberian Orchestra version) everytime someone called. It's nice to hear something else.

9. I love Half.com. I highly recommend it. I shop there all the time! I bought some movies and stuff there for my birthday. (The money came from others. lol) It's a great site! Check it out!

Well, I guess that's all. Have a great Random Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

stopping over from Keely's.... Yeah.. I need someone to teach me to change the ringtones on my new phone...period. I think they don't have rechargable C batteries becaues most children's toys use them.. and they the would lose money.

Cajoh said...

Stopping by from the Un Mom…

I guess the past few years we have had to pay taxes. I blame it on my wife's job who don't take enough out. If only I could somehow have a negative 1 we might break even.

Thanks for your randomness,

I am Harriet said...

I gotta start my taxes...uurrgghhh



Happy RTT!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-you-tired-of-all-of-super-bowl.html