Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Percy Jackson The Sea of Monsters (Book Three)

A while ago I mentioned that I'm reading the Percy Jackson books. Well, I've finished the second one.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters

Actually I finished it a while ago but I forgot to blog about it.

I would also give this one about 3.5 stars. It was an interesting read for a young adult book.

I do enjoy the way the author blends the mythical world with the real world. Gods that drink Diet Coke and Centaurs that party to rock and roll and wear Hawaiian shirts. It's just fun.

I'm, once again, on hold at the library for the next book. Popular series right now, I suppose.

So, while I'm waiting I'm working my way through another book that promised excitement and mysterious thrills and so far I'm still forcing my way through it. I'm really hoping it get's better. I'll let you know all about that one when I'm through with it.

(Has anyone read Witch and Wizard by James Patterson? I think I may try to get my hands on that one some time. I've never read any Patterson. Thoughts?)

Three down . . . Twenty-one to go.

No comments: