Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NBC, Are you Kidding?

What is going on over at NBC?

Okay in all honesty, I really don't care. I never watch NBC late night. The only late night show I watch is Craig Ferguson. I'm a devoted fan of Craig so it doesn't really matter to me what happens over there.

However, I find it really unfair to Conan O'Brien that NBC would give him the Tonight Show and then because Jay Leno's new show doesn't work out they would bump him back half an hour.

I think conan has every right to be  unhappy and I wish someone would offer him a good position. (Maybe he could take over at American Idol for Simon . . . I'm Just Kidding!) He deserves better than this stuff though.

Another question is, if Conan leaves because they move Leno will Leno get the Tonight show back? Do you think this is Jay's fault? It seems as though people are blaming Jay for this and I don't think it's his fault.

I feel bad for everyone involved in this whole ridiculous situation. I think they should all leave NBC and find better jobs somewhere where they are respected.

My two cents.

No comments: