Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Where is the snow?

Why is it that everyone (or so it seems) is getting snow but us?

I grew up in Pennsylvania, I grew up with show. It's December, its supposed to snow and it's not supposed to stop until March.

Sure, it gets cold here. But for some reason it never precipitates on the cold days. The other day it rained all day. The day after it was 28 degrees. Now if it just could have "rained" on the day  it was so cold it could have been snow. Come on, weather! Get it togethere, now!

The Kiddo prays everynight for snow so he can build a snowman. It's so cute. I sure do wish he would have his prayer answered!

(P.S. HGotW will return next week. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Yeah, like anyone was really inconvenienced.)

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

I am not sure where you are in OK but I bet you get more snow than us in western Arkansas. I grew up here so I am used to it, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see some snow too.