Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Julie and Julia

When I was first seeing the previews for Julie & Julia it didn't really thrill me. There was nothing about it that made it stand out to me as a movie that I just had to see.

Recently I would see it at the Redbox machine and almost rented it a few times. I don't really know why, just because it was there and there didn't seem to be anything else that was catching my eye.

Anyway, last night I finally rented it and we sat down and watched it. Myself, my husband, my Mother-in-Law and my Sister-in-Law.

I really liked it. I was pleasantly suprised.

I only have one problem. WHY did Julia Child have a problem with Julia and/or her blog???

(It bugs me when movies leave stuff like that hanging.)

Oh well, does anyone know? Also, if anyone is interested in making my blog into a movie you can contact me at 555-HeckYea!

1 comment:

Becca said...

LOL Maybe they explain it in the book...but I haven't seen the movie or read the book yet!