Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Joining a Gym

I. Need. A. Gym.

I absolutely need to join a gym after this latest round of Holidays.

In this ity bity town where I live we have an ity bity "gym." I would drive past it all the time but it looked so pathetic. Well, today I decided to check it out.

It's actually a lot bigger than I thought and it had two treadmills and they are expecting their eliptical machine to be delivered this week! Truthfully those were really the only things I wanted. A treadmill and an eliptical.

Do you think a treadmill and an eliptical machine are worth thirty bucks a month if I go everyday?

Yup, I'm pretty sure I'm all for this. I'll probably go back later today and give them my money. I'm already enjoying the thought of plugging in my ear buds and working my butt off (literally)!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh wow, that sounds like a lot for a small-ish gym. Do they have machines also? Doing weight machines is good because muscles burn calories while you are sitting around blogging lol