Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

HGotW: Joseph Fiennes

I fell in "love" with this weeks Hot Guy when I watched Shakespeare in Love for the first time. (By the way, if you haven't seen that movie, watch it, I loved it! and not just because of our hot guy.)

Since then I've seen him around and still appreciate his work. He's also one of the reasons I decided to watch Flashforward and I'm really glad I did that. What a great show!

Anyway, without any further delay, I give you this weeks HGotW:

Joseph Fiennes


















There ya go! I hope you enjoyed this weeks Hot Guy.

Before I go I suppose I should give a little something to the guys. Here ya go guys
Eva Longoria Parker







Have a great day!

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

Flash Forward really is a great show. It makes me mad that they take off for 3 or 4 months. How am I supposed to get back into it after all that time. Stupid TV people.