Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Gym Tried to Kill Me

I was afraid if I didn't sit down and write something right now I would forget or not get to it later on.

The only problem is that I don't have any thoughts for today's post.

I FINALLY made it to the gym today. I took my Mother-in-Law along. She loved it. I really liked it a lot too. I'm exhausted though.

I'm so horribly, terribly out of shape. I did a mile on the treadmill. Took twenty minutes and I thought I was going to pass out! After some time on the exercise bike I had to lay on the floor for a couple minutes.

I'm going back for round two tomorrow. Although after finding my threshold today I think I'll walk a bit slower on the treadmill tomorrow.

My Mother-in-Law is totally all for it. I think she must be in better shape than I am. She didn't appear sickish at all.

I'm excited to go back tomorrow. Look out weight! You're done! Hit the road pounds!

No comments: