Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yada Yada Yada

I'm sitting here trying to come up with something to entertain my readers . . . so far nothings happening.

We put my Christmas tree up yesterday. I have a story about that. Look for it tomorrow.

I'm feeling very random at the moment. So, I went over to Wikipedia and clicked on random aritcle. I got a ton of articles about people I've never heard of. A couple of bugs and a few music albums.

Needless to say, I have nothing amazing or mind blowing for you today.

So, let me just say this: I hope everyone had a spectacular Thanksgiving and enjoyed much family time and much food. I'm looking forward to white Christmas . . .  In. My. Dreams! (It's not fair that we don't get snow.)

1 comment:

Raven said...

I'm beginning to think it's never going to snow here in Minnesota! It's almost December and the grass is still showing. What's up with that?