Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Trick-or-Treat! We had a great time on Saturday night. My little Pirate.
We didn't really get that much candy. It seemed there were less houses handing out candy (Well, actually none of the houses were handing anything out. It was the people at the house.) this year than last year. Maybe they were all Trick-or-Treating?
I guess I should consider it a blessing. Less candy to eat means less weight to gain. Although, it would have been nice to have some kinds of snacks around. (We got a lot of that silly candy too. NOT ONE REESE'S!!!)
All in all it was a pretty uneventful evening, as you can see from my short post.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

That's the cutest pirate I've ever seen.

Aliceson said...

Great costume! The candy here wasn't too hot either. Only a few chocolate candy bars. The rest was fruity, gummy stuff.