Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HGotW - Johnny Depp (Fourth Edition)

I figured  since he was voted Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine I would feature Johnny Depp this week. I think he's a great actor. It seems as though he's a chameleon. Whatever role he takes on he becomes that character.  I caught This Interview with him on Letterman. It was funny how very soft spoken he was. It seemed like David was pulling teeth to get him to speak. It was cute. Anyway . . .


Johnny Depp


















So, he's the "Sexiest Man Alive" and the sexiest pirate ever. Hehe.


And for the guys (And I have to say she's really pretty.)

Kate Beckinsale






(Wow, I wish I looked like this. lol. At LEAST the hair!)

1 comment:

Raven said...

I love both Johnny Depp and Kate Beckinsdale. They are both gorgeous.