Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to take this opportunity to list just a few of the things that I'm thankful for.

* My family. I am blessed with a wonderful family. Immediate and extended on both mine and my husband's sides (for the most part.)

* Good health. Especially that I have a healthy child.

*A place to live. Even though it's not a mansion or even a large house. I love my little apartment.

* Food to eat. I may not be able to afford Olive Garden and Red Lobster all the time (or at all) but I also have more to eat than a bowl of rice once a day.

* Clothes. Even if they're not brand new and I might be wearing the same clothes now that I wore in College. The bright side? I haven't gained too much weight and they still fit me.

* Cell phone, internet and all those little luxuries.

There are so many more things but I didn't want to bore anyone with an extensive list. I hope you all take time to be thankful today. Have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Raven said...

Great list of things to be thankful for. I think we are a bit alike, I don't need much to be grateful either. As long as I have what I need and a bit of what I want, I'm ok.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.