Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

So It’s Friday the 13th. *Insert high pitch moaning sounds here*

Are you superstitious? I’ve never been superstitious. I’ve never been bothered by a broken mirror, spilled salt, crossing paths with a black cat, walking under a ladder or opening an umbrella inside.

Right here I should mention that it’s a good thing that I’m not bothered by the black cat thing because we have eleventy thousand stray cats in this town. On Halloween night TWO black cats crossed my path! If that’s not bad luck I don’t know what is!

As of now, I'm happy to report that I've experienced no bad luck (no more than normal anyway) associated with this encounter.

What about you, are you superstitious? Maybe today I'll spill some salt or open an umbrella inside or break a mirror and see what happens . . .

 . . . Or maybe I shouldn't tempt fate . . .

No comments: