Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Christmas Tradition

Christmas Tree is up! I can't believe it took me so long to get it up this year. The past two years it was up before Thanksgiving. I like to spread my love of Christmas out for as long as I can. As a matter of fact I think we should celebrate Christmas for more than one day.

Anway, my Sister-in-Law helped me haul it all out of storage and then I built it in the living room. Let me tell you, I have a HUGE beautiful tree but it's kind of large for my little living room.

Anyway I'm building the tree and I get to the top and realize that I have a whole other set of branches and no where to put them. So, I drop to the ground and crawl under the tree to find that I missed a whole row of branches.

At this moment realization hits and I remember . . . I did the SAME thing last year! Seriously? How do you mess up an artificial tree TWO YEARS IN A ROW?????

Luckily it was the bottom row that I missed. Well, what I actually did was start the bottom row a level higher than it was supposed to be. So, unless I tell someone (like, I told you) you wouldn't know that I even missed it.

Maybe next year I'll get it right? Or maybe I'll just continue the tradition.

No comments: