Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What to my wandering eyes did appear?

I've been waiting all day for inspiration to strike so that I would have something wonderful to share with everyone. So far nothings happening . . .

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions regarding good books. Cate suggested a book called The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. I looked it up and it sounded rather interesting so I decided to go to the library and pick it up.

Friday I finally had the chance to go. I walked in, went right to the book, grabbed it and headed to the circulation desk. I was waiting for the lady to help me and I turned around to look at the shelf with the new arrivals, just to see if anything caught my eye. What an understatement! Guess what I saw? There, staring me in the face was The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown!

I've been waiting forever to read this book! I bounded? . . . sprinted? . . . cartwheeled? . . . over to the shelf and snatched the book up as quick as I could, just in case someone else had their eye on it!

I'm finally reading The Lost Symbol and so far it's very good, but honestly, I expected nothing less. Dan Brown is a superb, fantastic author.

Yay!

No comments: