Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pie in the Eye - Part 2

Last night was the last night of Kid's Crusade. Pie in the Eye night. I have to admit I was a bit worried. Honestly though it was only a bit because I was pretty confidant in the girls.

I tried to get some good pictures but it was really dark outside where they did the pies and my flash didn't travel that far.

Anyway, this is our Pastor putting a pie in her brother's face. (It was either him or me and I much preferred it to be him!)

This is the after effects of the Pie in the Eye. This is one of the guys that came to help with the Crusade and his wife. She was the lucky one that got to hit him with the pie.

All in all we had a really good time at the Crusade . . . and now I get to stay in tonight and I don't have to go anywhere. *Insert long contented sigh here.*

1 comment:

Otter Thomas said...

Pie in the eye. Sounds great as long as it is not your eye.