Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's September!

It's September! It's September! It's September! It's September!

Just in case you didn't know, I thought I would remind you! It's September! I'm so very very excited. Can you tell?

This means that it's just about time (tomorrow too soon?) to get out some Fallish decorations and make it all pretty around here.

This also means that it's the "Celebration Season" around here. Our Anniversary is this month, My Dad's birthday is this month, Kiddo's birthday is this month, J's birthday is this month, Rina is coming this month (this is not an annual thing By Far, but still cause for GREAT celebration!!) and my Mom's birthday is right at the beginning of October.

Whew! I'm tired (and broke) just thinking about it all. Then after all that it's time for Trick-or-Treat and then Christmas and Christmas parties! Yea! *Sings* It's the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!!!!!

I wish you a Wonderful Fall season!

No comments: