Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

I'm still kind of tired. Last night we went to the Choctaw Nation Labor Day Festival. They have food, rides and live entertainment all day.

I went with a bunch of people who were excited to see The Crabb Family. (I was not one of them.) Before they came on the kiddo and I went to ride rides. He had a blast! (Pictures later this week sometime.)

He rode the Carousel. I asked him what his horse's name was. He told me "Puppy Dog." Then we got on the Bears that spin. I asked him what the bears name was. He said "Cowboy." I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff!

In Laws (Mother, Father, Sister) stayed at our house last night. The Kiddo and I are the only ones up. Everyone else is still sacked out.

We had a good time but it was tiring. Like I said I'll most likely write a better post about it with pictures.

No comments: