Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Football Season

Okay, so I'm supposed to be writing a post but all I can think about is continuously refreshing Twitter to read updates from people at the Christian Kane show at Dante's. (I live in the Wrong part of the county.)

Okay to be fair, even if I lived in the part of the country I really wanted to I would still be too far away to go to that show. Further away than I am now actually.

So, on to the business at hand.

It's football season! (That means Fall is almost here!!!)

When I was younger I Hated football. I just really hated it. Then when I got older I started to get a little more into it. Then when I got married, well, now I'm surrounded by football fans. So I got married and figured I would pay more attention.

I never got super excited about football season. It was always "Eh, it's football time again so I guess I'll watch." Well, this year I've decided "If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em." So, on that note. I'm going to be excited for the football season!

Now, I just need a team to root for. Any suggestions? My husband would have me root for Dallas. My Dad would not approve. lol.

No comments: