Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anyone Hungry?

This is just a little piece from my Random Tuesday Thoughts this past Tuesday.

Why are none of my favorite restaurants anywhere near where I live?

I may not always be able to afford Red Lobster but it sure would be nice if I had the option when I could afford it.

What about Cheddar's? They have amazing food and awesome prices but the closest one is two hours away. Would it really be so hard to build one around here?

Dunkin' Donuts??? Not exactly a restaurant, I know, but still. I Love Dunkin' Donuts. So yummy! I crave them occasionally. A nice donut and an iced coffee. (Although, to be fair, McDonald's iced coffee is better than Dunkin' Donuts. I think)

What DO we have here? McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Subway, Sonic and Braums. Also a couple not very good at all Mexican restaurants. In the next biggest town over we have those that I mentioned just now and Taco Bell, Arby's, Burger King and Chicken Express. These are pretty much all fast food of course.

We do have Applebees, another icky Mexican place called TaMolly's and one excellent Chinese Buffet.

This makes it difficult to find a place to go eat when you have a girls night out. (That's tonight, by the way! Yay!) I think we decided on Chinese.

So the plan is: Leave whenever we can! Catch a movie at about 4:30. Then enjoy our Chinese buffet dinner for however long we want!

It's been a LONG time since I had a girls night out!

No comments: