Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The 19th?? Really??

I opened the door the other morning to find a piece of paper stuck to it. I thought "Oh great, now what?"

What did it say?

September 18th or 19th, 2009 Tom Fredericks Construction Company (Names changed to protect the VERY guilty) will start on roof repairs. During this time the roofers will be using your outside outlet on your patio. Thank you in advance for any inconvenience.

Should you have question regarding this or any other matter, please call.

Let's look at this for a moment. September 19th? This is the date scheduled for the Kiddo's birthday party. This means that while they are knocking shingless off my roof my guests will have to climb over and around the mess to get to my door. Then while they are pounding the new shingles on with a nail guns we'll be inside trying to enjoy our day.

Should be interesting . . .

No comments: