Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday . . . or is it Saturday?

Another Sunday. Actually, as I write this, it's Saturday evening.

We (the Kiddo and I) are sitting here watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on abc Family. It seems like everytime I turn around this channel is playing a Harry Potter movie. I don't know why we're watching it really, we have them all on DVD. Oh wait, I do know why we're watching it. "Mommy, I want to watch Harry Potter." No problem, I get to watch Alan Rickman. (There is never enough of Snape in these movies.)

Heard some interesting news from my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law today. Stay tuned for that one.

I'm really tired and this post is on the verge of becoming a "Random Sunday Thoughts" so I better stop. We're headed to bed in a few.

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday! Catch ya tomorrow.

No comments: