Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Maine? Rina!

Blogging ahead once again. And once again I resorted to Wikipedia’s random article.

Thomaston, Maine.

Well, I know nothing about Thomaston, Maine. Actually I knew very little about Maine in general. I’ve only been there once and it was in December. If I know anything about Maine, it’s that it gets COLD there in December!

Something else I know about Maine is that it’s the current location of my bestest friend. We met in college, lost touch and then a little over three years ago we got back in contact with each other. We were both pregnant and often (like, everyday) would share our experiences (and our complaints).

After we had our kiddos (both boys, three months apart) we had a whole new set of things to discuss. Over the years we’ve grown very close. We've kept in touch often whether through phone calls, text messages, AIM conversations or e-mail. But we still haven’t seen each other since May 2004. Long time, I know!

However!!! This is about to change!!! (I’m excited, can you tell?) You see, she and her family are going to be passing through my part of the country in September (that’s NEXT month!) and will be stopping in here for a few days! I’m so excited!!

Can’t wait to see you Rina!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWE I DO FEEL SPECIAL..YES WE HAVE BEEN SOO CLOSE AND THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN KILLING THIS FRIENDSHIP THING..I APOLOGIZE!!! i LOVE YA TONI AND I AM SOO GLAD OUR PATHS CROSSED AGAIN AND ALLOWED US TO BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!!SEE YOU NEXT WEEK SOMETIME!! PROBABLY CLOSER TO THE 11 OR 12TH!! LOTS OF LOVE RINA